Awaken your senses with the wonderful Homdwell scented candles and feel well and relaxed
- Never let candles burn unattended.
- Keep children and pets away from burning candles.
- Candles should be lit upright, placed on a suitable fixed candlestick.
- Place the candlestick on a firm, non-combustible surface.
- Do not burn candles near curtains or other flammable objects.
- Do not move candles that are burning or still hot.
- Combustion should take place in a well-ventilated area, but the candles should be placed away from air currents.
- Do not burn a candle for several hours continuously (maximum burning time is from 1 to 4 hours, depending on the diameter of the candle).
- Do not burn a candle to the end. Turn it off when there is 1 to 5 cm left (depending on the type and diameter of the glass).
- To extinguish a candle, cover the flame with a suitable candle extinguisher, do not use water and do not blow the flame.
- Extinguish a candle if he smokes, flickers continuously, or its flame is too high. The candle does not burn normally and the flame is not controlled. Allow the candle to cool, scissor the wick and then check for currents before lighting it.
- When you light a candle again, clean the wick and cut it to a length of 3-5mm.
Make sure the wax base is placed on a firm, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to countertops and table tops and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.